Unleash the power of BBOS 7.1 with Profile Changer the super app.

App with no limits. No longer limited to the Holster, keyboard locked and password locked. Automate sound profile change with ease and freedom.

Profile Changer designed specifically for BBOS7.1. Schedule daily timer, Calendar keyword integration, location base profile changing, One Time profile change and battery charging.

Compatible with all BlackBerry running OS7.1 and higher.

For more detail and screen shots Profile Changer - Automatically change sound profile using Daily Timer, Calendar Keywords and Location
    randymc2641 likes this.
    01-11-12 02:55 PM
    Was a long time user of Profiler and Profiler x, looking forward to trying this one out. I wish it had the WI-FI, Bluetooth, NFC disable, enable options.
    Smiley88 likes this.
    01-11-12 07:20 PM
    Was a long time user of Profiler and Profiler x, looking forward to trying this one out. I wish it had the WI-FI, Bluetooth, NFC disable, enable options.
    well add these in the future release.
    01-11-12 11:09 PM
    Having been a long time user of Ring Scheduler by cellavant, and actually quite happy with it, when i read that Profile Changer was written speciffically for os7.1, AND that it would work holstered I decieded to give it a try. So far in comparison I find only one disappointment with PC, and that is when the phone boots up it doesnt a)check to see what profile is currently set, and b) have the provision to set a default profile, in which it would switch to.
    Which means that with PC I had to write several more time based rules, and manually switch profiles to get it in the cycle.
    01-12-12 09:05 AM
    Ack, just thought of something that didnt register previously. In profile changer can you set exceptions for contacts in your contact list? Like if you have the phone set to silent and the wife/gf/significant other/etc calls the phone will ring or vibrate or what ever notification you set for that contact?
    01-12-12 09:09 AM
    Having been a long time user of Ring Scheduler by cellavant, and actually quite happy with it, when i read that Profile Changer was written speciffically for os7.1, AND that it would work holstered I decieded to give it a try. So far in comparison I find only one disappointment with PC, and that is when the phone boots up it doesnt a)check to see what profile is currently set, and b) have the provision to set a default profile, in which it would switch to.
    Which means that with PC I had to write several more time based rules, and manually switch profiles to get it in the cycle.
    Yes. that was one of the annoying thing during a reset. We will fix this problem in the next release.
    01-12-12 07:57 PM
    Ack, just thought of something that didnt register previously. In profile changer can you set exceptions for contacts in your contact list? Like if you have the phone set to silent and the wife/gf/significant other/etc calls the phone will ring or vibrate or what ever notification you set for that contact?
    there is no contact support at this time but we can look into adding a "VIP" list where you can assign contacts to the VIP and no matter what the sound setting is it will always which to the profile you assigned for VIP. Does this sound ok?
    01-12-12 07:59 PM
    Your VIP list sounds like a workable interim fix, however that would kind of negate assigning a specific ring tone to specific contacts in order to be able to identify who it is without looking
    01-12-12 09:30 PM
    Your VIP list sounds like a workable interim fix, however that would kind of negate assigning a specific ring tone to specific contacts in order to be able to identify who it is without looking
    there will be no ringtone assigning. all is required for you is to pick the contact from the Contacts app and add it to the VIP list. I do not want to manage ringtones for individual contacts. that is just way too much trouble.
    01-12-12 09:39 PM
    I know it is kind of cheating, but if you can take a look at the Ring Scheduler app from cellavant, it only manages the sound profiles, and allows you to select a contact and say that it is exempt from the current sound profile selected, and if you have a unique ring tone set to a contact, it will allow that ring tone to be used by the contact.
    01-12-12 09:47 PM
    I thought ProfilerX was going to be the profile switcher for all of OS 7.x.

Any free upgrades for previous ProfilerPro and ProfilerX customers?
    01-26-12 10:52 AM
    I thought ProfilerX was going to be the profile switcher for all of OS 7.x.

Any free upgrades for previous ProfilerPro and ProfilerX customers?
    ProfilerX still works on OS7 and OS7.1 but NOT integrated with OS7.1 Profiles.

if you had purchased ProfilerX on appworld then you can purchase the upgrade.
    01-26-12 08:59 PM
    Latest version is posted on AppWorld. If you had purchased ProfilePro or ProfilerX you should be able to upgrade to Profile Changer. You will not see the name Profile Changer but you will be allowed to purchase the upgrade.
    02-20-12 03:25 PM
    Hey Smiley,

Does Profile Changer work on 7.0 ? I know the advance features like "change in holster" or "change when locked" won't work...but will the profile still switch?

I've seen too many bugs in 7.1, so I'm thinking about downgrading to 7.0.
    03-06-12 06:41 PM
    Hey Smiley,

Does Profile Changer work on 7.0 ? I know the advance features like "change in holster" or "change when locked" won't work...but will the profile still switch?

I've seen too many bugs in 7.1, so I'm thinking about downgrading to 7.0.
    sorry for delay. you should send support email if you want answer quicker

Profile Changer is only for OS7.1 but ProfilerX will work on OS7 but with alot the limitations like holster, keyboard and password lock.

if you do not lock your bb then profilerX will work. If you like to lock screen then use A+ pattern lock. it works with ProfilerX and is free on appworld.

7.1 is really nice and I have no problems even with the leaked version.
    03-14-12 11:56 PM
    First let me say that I've been using this app for about 6 months and I absolutely love it. Definitely the best app of its kind that I've seen. I use the Calendar Keyword feature a lot to silence my phone during important meetings and such. However, I have found that if I set up a recurring meeting in my calendar (i.e., every Monday at 1:00pm) then the app only works for the first occurrence but not any of recurring occurrences. Is this just a limit of the app or is there something I can do so that it silences my phone for all occurrences?
    08-27-12 01:16 PM
    First let me say that I've been using this app for about 6 months and I absolutely love it. Definitely the best app of its kind that I've seen. I use the Calendar Keyword feature a lot to silence my phone during important meetings and such. However, I have found that if I set up a recurring meeting in my calendar (i.e., every Monday at 1:00pm) then the app only works for the first occurrence but not any of recurring occurrences. Is this just a limit of the app or is there something I can do so that it silences my phone for all occurrences?
    recurring events will not work in the calendar when using keywords.
    If you want a profile to recur then create a new profile in the profile changer and then set the days you want.
    08-27-12 03:41 PM
    Just purchased this app and I can't figure out how to Backup these profiles. The menu says Restore Profiles but where is the Backup to the SD option?
    09-01-12 03:02 AM
    Just purchased this app and I can't figure out how to Backup these profiles. The menu says Restore Profiles but where is the Backup to the SD option?
    when you exit profile changer it automatically saves to the sd card.

you can look for the text file in the folder SDCard/BlackBerry on the sd card.
    09-01-12 01:15 PM
    Somehow my customized profile for "Normal Days" is not working right. I have it said to where Loud turns on at 11 am. It is 12:40pm and it's still on All Alerts Off. Permissions are set to Allow. All the days, except Tuesday, are checked.

Please fix this.
    01-07-13 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD