First of all I dont post much, lol, but I've installed pretty much every leak/hybrid up until the official OS release for .148 (including the .148 leak) for the vzw 9530.

I had read a bunch of positives on the .151 (been away for a couple weeks, busy home life and busy at work) and decided i would give it a shot. uninstalled .148, downloaded .151 (using a megaupload link that was stickied by crucial), installed, deleted vendor.xml file, backed up my bb, backed up third party programs, wiped using JL commander, then used app loader to load .151...

Results: Absolutely horrible OS, at least for me...

Re-wiped my BB, downloaded the official .148 from vzw, uninstalled .151, installed .148, used shrink an OS to get rid of everything except english, removed the games, default backgrounds and themes, help files, and OTA upgrades.

used apploader to reinstall OS, after install battery pull just to be safe, reinstalled all third party software (google maps, viigo, quickpull, weather eye, etc), then did restore to bring back all my messages, contacts, emails, preferances, etc.

Now for some stupid reason (that is completely beyond me) whenever i bring up quickpull v2 and try to set the schedule function so it resets in the morning before i get up and get ready for work it pops up the keyboard. using the touchscreen i have to swipe across the screen like i am scrolling and i cant set it for the time i want. anyone have any ideas? i tried uninstalling and reinstalling quickpull... about to wipe and try again...

thx,
    nate
    07-27-09 05:05 PM
    Keyboard display: disable compatibility mode via options > advanced options > apps > hilite QP > menu.

Inability 2 schedule: supposing u have it, uninstall facebook (+ duplicate if any) > reinstall.
    07-27-09 05:24 PM
    shoudlve posted in third party apps, oops...

found my problem, went into options>advanced options>applications then to bbmenu button on quickpull and for some reason it was set to enable compatibility mode.

color me confused?!? i never selected that and actually went and updated the app using bb app world. i guess when i updated it is when it started acting weird, i just never put two and two together...

oh well, figured it out, feel free to close thread.

EDIT: thx transfigured, i was looking at that after i posted, amazingly my brain starts to work better after i ask a question and not before, doh...
    07-27-09 05:27 PM
    EDIT: thx transfigured, i was looking at that after i posted, amazingly my brain starts to work better after i ask a question and not before, doh...
    Happens 2 me as well.
    07-27-09 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD