Does anyone else have any problem with the CB App Store on their Storm? I much prefer the CB store to AppWorld, and everything works fine except for the "my apps" section which causes the phone to freeze about 70% of the time when I click on it...anyone else experiencing this?
    07-14-09 08:21 AM
    Does anyone else have any problem with the CB App Store on their Storm? I much prefer the CB store to AppWorld, and everything works fine except for the "my apps" section which causes the phone to freeze about 70% of the time when I click on it...anyone else experiencing this?
    You're not alone, I have had the same issue, but not as frequently. My phone freezes in my apps section about 1 out of 3 times and I've found that holding down the end button and powering the device off and back on will unfreeze the device and then I go back to my apps and it works. It is a known bug because I've seen other posts on this. Hopefully CB and Mobihand are working on this. CB App Store is still hands down better than BB App World IMO.
    07-14-09 09:18 AM
    Thanks for the possible fix with the end button, will try that out. I tried searching before posting, but it's got such common keywords it was hard to find.
    07-14-09 09:33 AM
    I have the same issue. Its very bothersome but still an amazing app
    07-14-09 12:23 PM
    I used to have this problem a good amount of the time (one out of every three times) with version 1.03.152 but after updating to version 1.04.165, I get the problem rarely (one out of every eight or nine times) when I'm using the my apps section.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 02:27 PM
    i removed that app just for that reason.
    07-14-09 03:12 PM
    I guess I'm lucky. I've never had that problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 03:50 PM
    i never had this problem either
    07-14-09 04:21 PM
    I have the same problem. I just turn the phone off... Once I turn it on, I can either go back and manually close the app, or I get the message that it stopped responding and was terminated.

I no longer use the store for this reason. I just use the WAP CB Store instead.
    07-14-09 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD