Hello, I'm new to this forum, my names Josh and I have recently purchased an 8900 on o2, and am loving it, except a few things.....

I am having enormous problems getting the AppWorld and with gettings anything onto it at all via IE with activeX or via the desktop software. It just seems to crash all the time. The desktop software will go one eighth through the loading bar on "searching for existing software" then crash.

I have tried it on XP and Vista. I have tried removing that file? I forget which but it was mentioned on here. I am at a bit of a quandary. My phone will not allow me to download the AppWorld either, stating my phone is not compatible, I have also tried to wipe my cash/cookies, but to no avail.

I do apologise if this has been covered, I have looked, promise.

To sum up - I cant put anything on my blackberry by any means with two computers one XP the other Vista.
    04-11-09 08:44 AM
    AppWorld is meant to be installed and used on your 8900... not your PC.
    04-11-09 09:57 AM
    I think hes just having a problem loading the app via DM... Make sure your on DM 4.7, and copy the .alx files to the appropriate locations. Follow the 101 Tutorials, this is all covered...
    BlackBerry 101 | CrackBerry.com

Good Luck
    04-11-09 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD