Does anyone happen to have the previous version of slacker for my blackberry handy? The newest version I just downloaded the other day will constantly replay the first 30 seconds or so of a song before continuing to the end of it. I have tried deleting the version and re installing to no avail. I'm currently using 4.2.35 from app. Thanks.
    07-12-12 08:37 AM
    Does anyone happen to have the previous version of slacker for my blackberry handy? The newest version I just downloaded the other day will constantly replay the first 30 seconds or so of a song before continuing to the end of it. I have tried deleting the version and re installing to no avail. I'm currently using 4.2.35 from app. Thanks.
    I'm running 4.2.4 on OS 7.1.0.342 without any issues. Have you tried checking through the forums on Slacker.com for a possible resolution? If that doesn't work, their support through online chat has been very helpful for me when I have needed to use it.
    Last edited by mnhockeycoach99; 07-12-12 at 08:53 AM.
    07-12-12 08:50 AM
    Yea that's the version I had before the update that worked perfectly. I sent an email over to support yesterday but I havn't heard back yet. I guess I could try the chat when I get home later.
    07-12-12 09:14 AM
    previous version: 2.0.91 http://www.slacker.com/dwls/bb/slacker_radio.jad

This one doesn't show album art....does anyone have a newer version?
    08-17-12 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD