I've been having ALL sorts of problems since downloading the Facebook 1.5.

My blackberry freezes up all the time, normally while I am within facebook I get some sort of error, it'll freeze and then close out several minutes later. Normally I just pull the battery.

It also seems like I need a battery pull a lot more often than normal ( once per day, versus about once a week )

help?
    05-05-09 02:07 PM
    I have had Facebook 1.5 installed since it became available, and haven't had any issues (so far). Are you using the latest OS?
    05-05-09 02:13 PM
    I have had Facebook 1.5 installed since it became available, and haven't had any issues (so far). Are you using the latest OS?

05-05-09 02:16 PM
    Check this out U.S. Cellular. This shows that the latest is 4.5.0.90 unless I'm reading something wrong.
    05-05-09 03:01 PM
    Check this out U.S. Cellular. This shows that the latest is 4.5.0.90 unless I'm reading something wrong.

No, v4.5.0.66 is the most recent for ESN based devices.

USCC has ESN & MEID devices. Basically RIM ran out of the 11 digit ESN numbers, and had to switch to the 18 digit MEID #'s

(long story short)
    05-05-09 03:42 PM
    No, v4.5.0.66 is the most recent for ESN based devices.

USCC has ESN & MEID devices. Basically RIM ran out of the 11 digit ESN numbers, and had to switch to the 18 digit MEID #'s

(long story short)
    Upgrade to 138. I did it for a buddy who is on US Cellular and he couldn't be happier. I would delete the Facebook App, I too had some problems and then it screwed up my calender entries, I had to delete the app and the service book for Facebook. Give it a try and good luck!
    05-05-09 03:45 PM
    i am having the same problem, but i am upgrading my OS as I speak...so hopefully that fixes my issues...my myspace app is also being glitchy too
    05-05-09 03:56 PM
    Likewise, no issues with 1.5 here, now the previous Facebook 1.2, that's a different story...
    05-05-09 04:13 PM
    Upgrade to 138. I did it for a buddy who is on US Cellular and he couldn't be happier. I would delete the Facebook App, I too had some problems and then it screwed up my calender entries, I had to delete the app and the service book for Facebook. Give it a try and good luck!
    ....uhhhhh......

NOTE You cannot install ESN-based software on a MEID device, nor can you install MEID-based software on an ESN device. They are NOT interchangeable.
    05-06-09 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD