I just got a new phone(BB 9930) and so far I have been able to reinstall all my apps from App world without issues. But when I try to reinstall QuickLaunch I get ask for my BB ID, I entered it , get a message "Please wait.." it loos like it QL is going to get install and then I get ask to enter BB ID again. This keeps happening over and over again. I try rebooting device several times, wiped the device but nothing works. I wouldn't mind paying for the app again, but that is not an option with BB App world. My only option is to Reinstall.
    10-09-12 07:37 PM
    QuickLaunch has just been upgraded to v4.5 this evening, however, there is a major problem with the AppWorld payment/delivery process. Some have been charged for the free upgrade, others like myself cannot download it, and others have been receiving v2. AppWorld support is working on the issues now, so this may be the problem with your re-installation attempts.

It's a mess right now. I have been advised by the developer to try again tomorrow.

You could always reload the application from a third party back-up in the mean time if you have made one.

In any event, this is the v4.5 change log:
    * Added ability to select individual days for Scheduled Reboot
    * Scheduled Reboot now works in Bedside mode, Screen locked conditions.
    * Weather function uses less data on retrieval.
    * Fixed backup/restore error on Auto Fill function for some OS's.

Hope this helps...
    tryfe likes this.
    10-09-12 08:30 PM
    QuickLaunch has just been upgraded to v4.5 this evening, however, there is a major problem with the AppWorld payment/delivery process. Some have been charged for the free upgrade, others like myself cannot download it, and others have been receiving v2. AppWorld support is working on the issues now, so this may be the problem with your re-installation attempts.

It's a mess right now. I have been advised by the developer to try again tomorrow.

You could always reload the application from a third party back-up in the mean time if you have made one.

In any event, this is the v4.5 change log:
    * Added ability to select individual days for Scheduled Reboot
    * Scheduled Reboot now works in Bedside mode, Screen locked conditions.
    * Weather function uses less data on retrieval.
    * Fixed backup/restore error on Auto Fill function for some OS's.

Hope this helps...
    Thanks for the info, I will try again tomorrow. Hopefully App world will have this sorted it in the next few days.
    10-09-12 08:38 PM
    [QUOTE=MADBRADNYC;7670293

...[/QUOTE]

Hi - did you manage to get a response from the developer? I tried contacting Nikkisoft via their support@ email but did not hear anything from them.
    10-10-12 12:51 AM
    Hi - did you manage to get a response from the developer? I tried contacting Nikkisoft via their support@ email but did not hear anything from them.
    Yes, I received a reply. That is how I received the information I posted. What is the exact "support@" email address you have been utilizing?
    10-10-12 04:21 AM
    Today I was able to reinstall QL using BB App world, and was automatically given a new activation code. QL is working perfectly on my new phone.
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    10-10-12 12:41 PM
    Today I was able to reinstall QL using BB App world, and was automatically given a new activation code. QL is working perfectly on my new phone.
    YaY!! Awesome... Simply Awesome!!! Glad things are working for you!!!

I am also glad to report that the v4.5 upgrade just showed for me and installed without issue. Hope the upgrade is showing for you as well!

Enjoy!
    10-10-12 02:48 PM