I realised yesterday that I hadn't had any emails on my Blackberry, checked my laptop and I had loads in my Hotmail account that hadn't come through to my Blackberry. I can still send emails and texts, and my browser and Facebook work fine. I'm on Orange.

The only significant thing I can think of is I changed my Hotmail password about a month ago, but have had no problems with this until yesterday. I tried updating the password on my Blackberry, deleting my email account from my Blackberry the setting it back up as well as pulling the battery.

Have also looked into upgrading my OS to version 4.5 but apparently my network does not support this so I'm a bit tentative about doing this.

Does anyone have any other ideas? I didn't realise how much I rely on my Blackberry for checking emails now, but I'm finding it a bit of a pain not getting them.
    01-14-11 04:50 AM
    I am experiencing the same problem.
    01-14-11 07:12 AM
    x3 same problem
    01-15-11 02:17 PM
    Add me on bbm and I will help u fix tht problem it happened to me now it works good as new!!233CB84C

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-11 02:23 PM
    same problem ):
    01-15-11 05:46 PM
    Hmm, I got some emails and notifications through late last night and most of today but I think it's stopped now? I genuinely can't fathom out why it would be so intermittent?
    01-16-11 06:26 PM
    Same issue with Facebook. I'd post something on my wall and look on the computer & see a handfuls of replies. I have my notifications on and have the emails checked too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-11 09:39 PM
    I'm getting notifications/email intermittently now - about 6 or 7 overnight weren't received but I've got two today. The unreliability is annoying me now!
    01-19-11 03:36 AM
    I'm having the same issues, both with Email and Facebook, I'm with 3 Mobile/Vodafone in Australia on a Blackberry Torch. Argh
    01-22-11 07:45 PM
    Had the exact same problem but it all seems fine now. Don't know if it's related but i turned off the 'email me when on new device' (i forget the exact name) option on facebook web and i haven't had any problems since then.
    02-11-11 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD