Hey, had my bb bold for one week now and i'm loving it. Downloaded pandora but every time I try to open it I get the message "could not connect to pandora.please ensure you have sufficient network coverage". I have a strong 3g signal. any tips welcome.
    07-31-09 01:14 PM
    I think Pandora is only available in the U.S. (?)
    07-31-09 01:16 PM
    I am having the same problem today. Seems like pandora is down.
    07-31-09 01:21 PM
    I downloaded it a few days ago and it hasn't worked once. will check to see if its "US only" n try out slacker when I get home.
    07-31-09 01:29 PM
    I am having the same problem today. Seems like pandora is down.
    The only problem I'm experiencing is that I've exceeded the 40 hours per month limit and I can't listen to Pandora. Boo! I mean, seriously... Good thing I've got Slacker, too.
    07-31-09 01:34 PM
    The only problem I'm experiencing is that I've exceeded the 40 hours per month limit and I can't listen to Pandora. Boo! I mean, seriously... Good thing I've got Slacker, too.
    Which one would you recommend, slacker or i heart radio. I love Pandora but its not working for me right now.
    07-31-09 01:38 PM
    Which one would you recommend, slacker or i heart radio. I love Pandora but its not working for me right now.
    Honestly, I had nothing but trouble with iHATEradio. Slacker all the way! I'd even put Slacker ahead of Pandora.
    07-31-09 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD