Anyone else having trouble with the latest update to BerryBuzz? I updated to 2.1.35 yesterday. Since then it has been acting up. When I do a battery pull my phone always asks me if I want to approve or deny BerryBuzz access to WLAN. I click "do not ask again" and then approve. Next time I pull the battery though this same message is still there. After I click approve this message then pops up, "Uncaught exception: Application berrybuzz (158) is not responding; process terminated." I click OK. Berrybuzz then doesn't function properly. It either doesn't work at all, or works in weird ways. When it doesn't work at all it is like it isn't even installed. When it does work the LED doesn't stop flashing until I do a battery pull. I have double checked to make sure repeat notifications are off, and all settings that would cause the LED to continue repeating have been shut off. Anyone else having troubles?
    10-09-09 11:33 AM
    Am I the only one with this issue?
    10-09-09 06:11 PM
    it looks like it. maybe try to uninstall/reinstall it and see if it gives you the same problems.
    10-09-09 06:51 PM
    1. Try what cbfan said

2. What kind of phone do you have? You might have downloaded the wrong one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 07:31 PM
    also try setting all the permissions to allow, or reinstall the version for OS 4.2+
    10-09-09 07:53 PM
    I've also been having problems. At first all my LED's would always come on red. Now most seem to work right except for the disco phone LED and the SMS LED notification. The SMS blinks red and won't change to custom color until I hit F off my mainscreen to go into profiles and then back out without making any changes. But as soon as I back out, it flashes purple. Also, one of the main reasons I got Berrybuzz was to be able to disable the LED notifications at night, but that won't work either. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the newest version 2.1.35
    Last edited by lovelydama; 10-10-09 at 01:59 PM.
    10-10-09 01:57 PM
    since the thread is titled berrybuzz questions, i might as well ask mine..

i have 5.0.230 installed and i installed berrybuzz on my 9630. i set up everything and it works fine.. its only now that i noticed something.

i have set my sms/mms to orange, emails to white. now my tour ran out of juice so have to plug it in. when i opened my tour, i got 12 sms, 72 emails and i realized that only orange light is the one blinking! no white LED.
    i've seen a video on youtube where a guy sends himself an email, sms and bbm and the LED lights up on their dedicated color one after the other!
    mine only lights up on the latest item i recieved and somehow overrides my other notification LED color..

help!
    10-10-09 06:22 PM
    I've noticed some different weirdness since upgrading...After my first reboot, I hit the BB key to show all icons, and they had been shuffled from a 2x4 grid to a 3x3 grid. That's the first this has ever happened to me.

At this hour the icon grid issue resolved itself without my doing a dang thing than picking it up to see if I'd missed any calls, and hitting the BB button again.
    10-11-09 02:25 AM
    I'm using a Bold 9000. My LED suddenly went on the blink when I upgraded. Someone help please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 06:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD