I got a replacement Bold 9700 and need to re-install quicklaunch (I have a new activation code which was sent from Nikkisoft). I logged into MyWorld using my PayPal details but it's telling me I have no downloads. I tried holding down ALT and pressing R,S,T but it didn't work. I then deleted App World rebooted my phone and then re-installed but it still isn't working.

I have no idea what to do now, I don't want to have to purchase QL again as I've already paid for it and I do have my activation code. Somebody please help!

Thanks
    08-14-10 03:34 PM
    You can try the device switcher to get a download screen. Or google the QL support email address.

NikkiSoft.com - Register New Device Pin

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-10 03:48 PM
    I already have a new activation code so that's not a problem.

I only have one device (the replacement) the other device was taken back by the carrier at the time of issuing the replacement so not much I can do with regards to Device Switcher either which kind of sucks.

I just cannot figure out a way round this and it's driving me CRAZY!
    08-14-10 04:43 PM
    Okay, so there's something else to this problem.

I log in and get the message 'Authenticating' then after that I see the message 'Please wait while your MyWorld contents are retrieved. You will receive confirmation when the action is complete.' I then get the message 'Log in to my world is complete. your exisiting My world applications have been reconciled'.

However, it then just shows 'no downloads' on the screen when I click on the menu button it shows me the option to 'log in'. Could it be that it's not staying logged in? I've get my account information and everything is correct, I even have a card linked to my account.

Someone MUST know what to do? I've deleted App World and re-installed it. I've tried everything possible and nothing is working.

Please, please, please help...
    08-15-10 06:50 AM
    If you made a 3rd party application backup off the old Onyx, you can add QL back on the new one several ways. Easiest would be to open DM, go to Application Loader and browse to the alx file in the backup folder you made. Then select QL in the app list.
    08-15-10 07:05 AM
    I don't have a backup of 3rd party applications unfortunatley. I did try to make one but it didn't go right for some reason and when it came to re-loading nothing happened.
    08-15-10 07:06 AM
    That's a darn shame. May I suggest you download the latest stable stand-alone version of BlackBerry Master Control Program, and start making a 3rd party backup whenever you add an app. It will at least solve future issues. If the cod file is on your PC, it could solve this issue still for you.
    08-15-10 07:11 AM
    I'm going to make double sure in future to also back up 3rd party apps. I make a backup of everything else every week so it's a bummer that 3rd party apps aren't automatically backed up with it.
    08-15-10 07:13 AM
    I could not agree more. RIM does need to integrate 3rd party backup into DM. There is a method to accomplish it through there, but BBMCP is so much easier.
    08-15-10 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD