Hello All

I've noticed that I cannot read any status comments on my blackberry, whether they are comments on my status or more comments on a status that I've commented on. The messages appear as new in my inbox, but will not open and then appear as "read" when I click on them.

Has anyone else experienced this lately? I've already removed and reinstalled and master reset blackberry.

Thanks

Anthony
    09-17-09 02:12 PM
    I've been having the same problem. I also have a friend who is having this problem. I have no clue what is going on. I have a Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 02:20 PM
    My friends and I are having the same issue.
    09-17-09 02:24 PM
    There are a bunch of threads on this already, turns out this is a pretty wide spread problem. Sounds to me like it's a problem with Facebook's servers. I know I've had the problem, so has my buddy... guess we'll just have to wait it out as there is not simple fix for this...
    09-17-09 02:33 PM
    I just did this and seems to work... go to your profile and set facebook back to what you had it on and save like vibe or tone. and see if the helps.
    09-17-09 02:37 PM
    Any updates to this widespread issue with Facebook on the Blackberry? I use to get the notifications and then not be able to open them but now I don't get notifications at all.

It seems to be widespread regardless of phone carrier but only on the Blackberry. Those with iPhones seem to have no problems at all.

So irritating...
    09-18-09 12:29 PM
    I am having the same error as mentioned here and now I do not even get any notifications in my messages folder! I am thinking about deleting the app and reinstalling it as I thought it was a corrupt app but since so many people are having the same issue it sounds more like an issue with Facebook itself! Or an issue with FB that is corrupting the app on BB.
    09-18-09 05:26 PM
    many and i mean a lot of people are having facebook problems so i wouldn't worry. let's hope they fix it or come out with 1.7 pronto
    09-18-09 08:16 PM
    and to add to the problem, the mail server is not recognizing the "don't leave status notifications on mail server" function. It deletes them from the notification box, but today when I opened my outlook, I got 55 FB notifications. Definately something awry. C'MON FB, lets get a fix to this!!!! Thanks for letting me vent. Just waiting for the corrective action to take place.
    09-18-09 09:40 PM
    Ive had the same problem too, it seems to be fixed today. The other thing ive noticed is that its not showing me the tagged pictures from some members?
    09-19-09 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD