I need some help. Yesteday i downloaded the facebook app from appworld. Once it downloaded it asked to do a reboot so i did, but when it started up again, i couldnt find the app in downloads or anywhere to launch it.

Its definately installed as it is listed in the applications menu in settings. I deleted and re-installed, did a number of battery pulls but still nothing.
    04-28-11 06:02 AM
    when in folder check to see if its hidden or not by hitting the bb button then show all .. even in the first menu
    valkyrie likes this.
    04-28-11 06:26 AM
    I unhiding everything but still can't see it.

Tried installing it again and when it finished, got the usual notification that the app is installed but strangely, no option to 'run' the application.
    04-28-11 11:25 PM
    go to the downloads folder and hit the bb button and select show all it has to be there somewhere or tucked away in another folder
    04-29-11 07:01 AM
    Or, try the applications folder. I noticed when I would download the new FB app, it somehow ended up in there....
    04-29-11 04:50 PM
    What folder is your DEFAULT download folder, as shown in Options, from the home screen? I set my download folder to be the HOME folder so that I don't have to go hunting down the apps I install.
    04-29-11 04:55 PM
    My default folder is the 'downloads' folder. Checked applications, setup, games, etc folders but nothing.

Going to try going back to an older Os version - maybe tht wud help.
    04-30-11 03:32 AM
    I have the exact same problem! Searching for some possible solutions. I have deleted and reinstalled, and just like OP, it shows up under my application listing but it is not in any folder. I checked every one and made sure nothing was hidden.
    05-22-11 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD