Alright, I've asked in a few possible avenues for this problem, but I haven't got a response so I figure I'll start a new thread

I'm running crunchsms v2.4 (just came out, but 2.2 and 2.3 did the same) on my curve 8530 but only two of my contacts show up in it. I have no idea why all of my contacts don't show up. It gives me the option of adding the person to my contacts, but they're already in there, and then it has two of the same contact in there. My friend has the app on the 8530 as well and is able to use all of her contacts. Any ideas what's going on?
    04-01-10 06:19 PM
    Where are you seeing the contacts.
    When I go to new message|to:| and start typing in the name, it will give me all the names that are relevant.
    Once you have had an incoming or outgoing sms, it will show up when you open crunch sms with the most recent first.
    04-01-10 06:57 PM
    I am having problems with crunchSMS too! I was using crunch, but with their last update it's no longer working. I get the "outofmemory" error. I have tried to talk to crunch about it and they recommended a couple things that didn't work and I asked for more help and they said they didn't know what else to do. Any Crackberry geniuses out there know what I need to do to fix the problem?
    04-16-10 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD