Hi guys,

Apologies if this has been asked before - I'm new here!

I bought the curve 9320 yesterday, created a bb ID and whenever I try to download an app, i accept the terms and conditions, and then it goes back to the original download page without downloading the app?!

I tried deleting and re-installing BB App World, I did a battery pull and even tried creating a new ID (without luck lol) so I'm a bit confused.

Is this maybe a fault with the phone or have I missed something?

Please help!

Thanks!
    06-12-12 06:36 AM
    I live in the UK. I bought two 9320 phones last week and had no problems with App World although I havent checked with App World today. One of my new 9320s was faulty - no sound from the speaker despite the earphone sound working fine, and not receiving emails. Vodafone was great, sending a replacement today.
    06-12-12 06:54 AM
    I bought BB 9320 couple of days back, i am facing problems downloading any kind of files using the black berry browser, moment i try to download a file, it gives "" error.

Even battery backup is not that great considering 1450 mAh battery, it lasts not more than 30 hours, which i was even getting in my previous BB 9300 having 1100 mAh battery.

I am planning to return and get a BB 9380 instead. Have anyone faced problems which I mentioned above? Any suggestions on going ahead with 9380?
    06-22-12 01:16 AM
    app world will have these kind of issue if the phone's device software is outdated. Please install the most updated device software to your computer and have your phone's firmware updated or flashed.
    afterwards ...do reinstall the appworld from this site.
    BlackBerry - Download BlackBerry App World

hope this helps...
    06-22-12 01:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD