Hi can anyone please help!!

I cannot install blackberry app world on my 9000 bold. I had app world and used it normally for two months and then is stopped workind. I carried a security wipe to erase everything maybe it ould start working then after giving up I deleted it. Now I am trying to reinstall it and its givine me the following message...sorry your device does not meet the system requirements etc.....

I do not have a data plan and did not have when I used it. I use wi-fi at home at work and where available. and I've checked to be sure that in my cuntry its available and obviously it is. I've been wasting so much time to try and bypass the data plan but have been unsuccessful. PLEASE HELP!!
    02-09-11 04:39 AM
    With Internet Explorer ONLY, visit BB's App World install from computer link. Your 9000 must be connected for this to work. You should be able to this without a data plan. Also, you must approve the the ActiveX requests to connect your device from the browser.

http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/dev...?code=appworld
    Last edited by ast32; 02-09-11 at 11:50 AM.
    02-09-11 11:48 AM
    No BlackBerry Device Found

Connect your BlackBerry device to the USB port on this computer now to load BlackBerry App World.

I got this.
    02-09-11 12:02 PM
    No BlackBerry Device Found

Connect your BlackBerry device to the USB port on this computer now to load BlackBerry App World.

I got this.
    Well, was it connected and recognized by Desktop Manager? You can't tell me it doesn't work, I just did it.
    02-09-11 12:05 PM
    Thanks for the posts. I have managed to download app world FINALLY but now when I try to log in its saying an error has occured, please try again later... I have tried the following: rebooting, reinstalling, created different BB IDs, tried downloading various apps, pulled out the battery for a while etc... its been going on from yesterday and its making me going mad and wasting me a lot of time. Its so complicated :-( please help if anyone knows how. Thx
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-11 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD