I dug around a little and couldn't seem to find anything that helped me with this, but time is limited so I can't dig all day, so I apologize if this has already been covered somewhere else.

I downloaded the MeBoyBuilder (to load gameboy roms into a jar file for use on phones).. I loaded the roms that I wanted, created the jar and jad files, copied them to my memory card, then on the phone I opened the jad and it installed. Nothing showed up, nothing, anywhere. No icon in the menu, not in the app list, none of my memory had been used. Since it hadnt used memory I thought "maybe there was an error and I just accidentally closed the error message after it failed to install" so... I tried again. This time I had very similar results, no icon, not in the app list.. problem is that this time it did use memory, 13mb of memory. And since theres no icon and its not in the app lists, I have no way to select it and delete it.

I imagine you can guess my question by now.. what do I do next? What CAN I do? Is there any way to find it and delete it, or am I going to have to wipe the phone?

Also, how do I make it work? I've had MeBoy on it a couple times that I found online, they only had a couple roms and I didn't use the builder on it, so whats the difference? I'd really like to be able to use MeBoy with the roms I got, but I suppose my biggest concern for now is to get the memory back on my blackberry.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
    09-27-11 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD