hello
    i have blackberry torch 9800. It is connected to a wireless network and i was using app worls and other downloaded apps with ease but since yesterday when ever i open app world it tells me that you are not connected with the wireless network and the apps are also not working like the messages are not sending via whatsapp and viber. help me, any suggestions?
    05-30-13 12:06 PM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.

Have you tried rebooting your device? That's likely what is required.

You can simultaneously press ALT+SHIFT+DEL then let go, or perform a battery pull.
    (Batt pull means with BB fully powered on, remove the battery, wait 30 seconds, then replace battery to initiate reboot.)
    05-30-13 12:33 PM
    hello
    i have blackberry torch 9800. It is connected to a wireless network and i was using app worls and other downloaded apps with ease but since yesterday when ever i open app world it tells me that you are not connected with the wireless network and the apps are also not working like the messages are not sending via whatsapp and viber. help me, any suggestions?
    there have been other reports the last day or so w/ BBWorld being quirky,,, it happens sometimes,,, abt a week ago, when i went there on pc, all the words were in chinese for a day or so,,, i don't think it's a device issue in your case,,, just try again later or tomorrow...
    05-30-13 01:46 PM
    i have done the battery pull but it is still not working and none of my apps are also working
    05-31-13 10:18 AM
    its been like this for 2 days but still showing the same sign that you are not connected to the wireless network
    05-31-13 10:19 AM
    Have you contacted your carrier's tech support?
    Sounds like you have lost your BIS access.

(BIS = BlackBerry Internet Service)

This is how you CB10, son!
    06-02-13 12:20 AM
    One thing to try:

Open Options app (wrench icon).
    Type Host, select Host Routing Table.
    Click MENU key (BB logo button), select Register Now.
    Exit Options.
    You should receive a message in your main Messages app from BBRY and/or your carrier within 15 minutes. After you do, perform a battery pull.

Fix anything?

06-02-13 12:23 AM
    as it turns out my data services were turned off thats why wifi was not working but it is working fine now. theres another problem about charging of the mobile, it shows tha switch sign bt it is not charging at all i have tried charging it with the help of laptop but still no charging :s
    06-02-13 12:47 PM
    Try a different micro USB cable.

Some laptops actually don't provide a very strong charging output.

Are you using the BB wall charger and BB cable?

06-02-13 01:43 PM
    yes i am using BB wall charger and BB cable. i think there may be fault in the cable
    06-03-13 10:02 AM
    Hello i have a Blackberry curve 9360 and i had this problem ever since i bought it , the applications ive downloaded( watsapp, nimbuzz etc. ) doesnt work at all on wireless but works immediately as i charge my sim.
    soo i would really appreciate it if anyone could offer some help
    07-22-13 06:27 PM