I have a problem with WA. Im in Vietnam using WA for BB on VN Mobifone network carrier. My friend is in Australia using WA for Iphone on Optus network carrier. Both are the lastest version of WA. The problem is I cannot add her contact in WA and her too. Although we added number of each other in Address book of cellphone with exact form of international number (+6141374abcd and +8490642abcd). It works when my friend change to a VN number. But its inconvenient
    Hope you can solve our problem.

Thank for your supports.
    Best regard.
    07-11-12 06:19 AM
    For issues like this, please contact WhatsApp support. They can investigate the specific phone numbers you are having issues with, and find out why you are having difficulty.
    ducnhametal likes this.
    07-11-12 12:41 PM
    07-11-12 02:24 PM
    I sent an email to WA supporters. Waiting for replying.
    Who has another ideas?
    07-12-12 06:57 AM
    For issues like this, please contact WhatsApp support. They can investigate the specific phone numbers you are having issues with, and find out why you are having difficulty.
    Now you do reply... Incompetent personnel you are. Try giving away actual fixes instead of linking us to an email address that will surely just hang us up. There are several issues around here and several emails have been sent to you, people, by a lot of users as well. Keep your game up.

There have been many occasion in which you either just won't reply at all or stop replying when you don't know how to handle the situation anymore.
    07-12-12 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD