I'm pretty sure there is a thread of this somewhere, but decided to post a new thread anyways. So i have the Tour, and i tried to install the myspace app for the blackberry. Everything installs correctly, but then the icon, disappears. In the Advanced options, under applications, it is there, so it is downloaded. Also, When i use quick launch to try to open it, it doesn't open. Is there anyway to fix that?
    09-23-09 06:19 PM
    i have had the same problem with my blackberry tour (vzw) when the icon disappears when you install the myspace app.. help?!
    09-30-09 04:17 PM
    has this been fixed? i want the app on my phone but afraid it will crash my phone again.
    10-06-09 02:25 AM
    What I've found is that the errors stem from the lack of the proper service books.

When getting a new phone, always make sure the phone has the correct BIS plan attached. For me, I moved from a Samsung Jack to a Blackberry so although I had enough internet access to download myspace, not having the correct BIS service stopped my phone from displaying the icon after installation.
    10-08-09 03:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD