Anybody running the Cipher Xteme theme without problem after installing the 4.6.0.237 firmware for BB Bold? I seem to have display problem on the home screen "Messages" and "Calendar" display. Seems like I've got alphabets that are overlaid on top of each other.

Hopefully John will come out with a solution for this soon. Love the theme and everything else works great but this is quite irritating as I can't preview my messages properly....

Don't really wanna uninstall the 237 firmware coz I feel it's better than my older 216...

Hope someone has a solution to this...
    02-20-09 03:50 AM
    Hello,

Sorry for the late response but there is now an update for the Cipher to fix the font issue on newer OSses.

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    02-21-09 04:38 PM
    having same problem with ego precision on bold.. and where do i get the update from?
    02-22-09 12:47 PM
    having same problem with ego precision on bold.. and where do i get the update from?
    hello you should be getting update notice tonight.

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    02-22-09 07:25 PM
    Thanks for the reply John, don't seem to have gotten an update notification. Is there as link where I can download it?

BTW I also have Bold Today Plus 4.6 theme. Is there an update for that also?

Cheers,
    Alvin
    02-23-09 12:27 AM
    instaleld the update for ego bold theme i see somethings are changed but i think its worse than before if anything and the problem i was having which was messages notifcation wouldnt change and hide. it would always be on the screen like Messages (15 Messages) and the fonts would be skewed together.
    02-23-09 09:31 PM
    instaleld the update for ego bold theme i see somethings are changed but i think its worse than before if anything and the problem i was having which was messages notifcation wouldnt change and hide. it would always be on the screen like Messages (15 Messages) and the fonts would be skewed together.
    Hi Jeanius,

How did you get the update? I did not get any...
    02-23-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD