I have not found anyone that said that QuickPull Pro will not work on 191. Is anyone else having this problem. I tried reinstalling and did a battery pull. When I click on the icon, nothing happens.
    09-04-09 10:13 AM
    I've had the same problem with Quick Pull V3 and OS 5.0.0.191. Quick Pull launches and seems to be set up properly (i.e., it asked to grant permissions). But when it launches and you click on the "Reset" button, a message pops up saying that the device will be reset in 5 seconds unless I hit the back button. I wait and wait and wait but nothing happens.
    Last edited by dylanmail; 09-04-09 at 10:23 AM.
    09-04-09 10:21 AM
    Ok. Thanks. At least it is not just me. I looked all over the forums but did not find anyone that had a problem with it. Does anyone know if their are certain settings/permissions to get it to work with .191.
    09-04-09 10:27 AM
    Ok. Thanks. At least it is not just me. I looked all over the forums but did not find anyone that had a problem with it. Does anyone know if their are certain settings/permissions to get it to work with .191.
    I just remembered that if you have Quick Launch there's no need for QuickPull. Just add "Reset" as an item on your Quick Launch list and use it to do a virtual battery pull. I tried it with .191 and it worked.

Or, you could always open up the camera app.
    09-04-09 10:38 AM
    Thanks. That is a good idea. I will try that now. I guess I could always use the Camera-Quickpull. Nice one!
    09-04-09 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD