I bought Quicklaunch and have been using it for about a week. I added "compose sms" to my pop up menu list, when I type my message and add a recipient the text won't send. all I get is a red "X". Does anyone have this problem?? Anyone know how to fix this?

All my permissions are set to "allow".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 11:35 PM
    I had some problems with memory leak and lag on my tour and thought I had it tracked down to the QL camera mute app. I say "thought" because when I emailed the developer he was direct, quick to respond, and told me what I did wrong. I hate being wrong, but it wasn't the app it was me.
    Try deleting the app, then re-install the app after a battery pull/reset. When prompted to download set permissions before downloading NOT AFTER. I did this and BAM! No more lag, no more leak! Try this and if it still isn't working, email the developer and he will respond and he will help. This is based on my experience with nikkisoft.

11-04-09 11:45 PM
    I had some problems ... when I emailed the developer he was direct, quick to respond ... email the developer and he will respond and he will help. This is based on my experience with nikkisoft.

I once had a question about Quicklaunch that I asked the Crackberry forum about. I never got a clear answer. Emailed this developer at 11 pm on a Thursday night, had the answer back in 5 mnutes! Now, that's customer service!
    11-04-09 11:57 PM
    Thanks guys! I'm going to try this right now!!! You guys are awesome

11-05-09 12:22 AM
    I tried that, I think the problem is I purchased QL through App World You can't exactly set permissions before a download there. I also see there is an upgrade for QL for my Curve, version 2.1.5....

Do you know of anyway I can get around the App World download? Could I download it from Nikkisoft or somewhere else and just give my license number?
    11-05-09 02:53 AM
    Also I just went to look at exactly what version I had, I opened App World and QL is no longer listed in "My World". I'm thinking seriously of just deleting the whole thing completely and contacting Nikkisoft, giving them my license number and hoping that they'll give me a coupon or something...
    11-05-09 03:06 AM
    Well I heard back from Nikkisoft, my problem will be fixed in the new version upgrade. QL showed back up in "My World" but its not letting me upgrade yet. They said the new version should be in App World sometime today!

11-05-09 12:31 PM
    Cool! Aint Nikkisoft just the bomb!? Glad its working out for ya

11-05-09 12:35 PM
    Yes! I am so happy with their Customer Service, very quick to respond. Just hoping this works out my problems with QL
    11-05-09 04:02 PM
    how do you upgrade quick launch? It says "buy an upgrade" do I have to pay for it again?
    11-05-09 08:02 PM
    how do you upgrade quick launch? It says "buy an upgrade" do I have to pay for it again?
    It depends on when you purchased the app originally.
    Whenever there is an upgrade release, the developer will post a thread that particular version typically. Usually the 1st post will outline the purchase date criteria for a free vs paid upgrade.
    11-05-09 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD