Hi guys i'm a BB newb and was hoping i could get a little help.

I've installed Opera mini 4.2 on my 8330. When i go to enter text in a text box i get a separate text window, which is fine, but once i enter my text i can't seem to get out of that window and have the text carry over into the text box. I've tried clicking the trackball but that doesn't work. Is there some sort of trick to it?

Update: Uninstalling and reinstalling a few times finally worked.
    Last edited by iLIkeTurtles; 12-17-09 at 03:35 PM.
    12-17-09 10:46 AM
    If clicking the trackball doesn't do it, push the menu key (the one with the blackberry logo on it) and select "OK".
    12-17-09 01:05 PM
    Well i tried the blackberry button but i don't get any options to select. I've finally gotten it to work though, i uninstalled and reinstalled Opera about 4 times and eventually i was able to see options when clicking the trackball and the blackberry button.
    12-17-09 01:35 PM
    Press the escape key when that happens. Then click the trackball you might have to do it twice. Works for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 02:28 PM
    When I press the trackball a small window pops up with 4 options. Click on the option of your choice and you should be in business. If you do not get the pop up menu, try doing a battery pull or you might have to reinstall the opera browser.

12-17-09 02:34 PM
    Do yourself a favor and get Opera Mini 5 Beta 2.
    It's way better.
    I believe this is the link:
    http://operamini.com/next

12-17-09 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD