Is anyone else having trouble signing onto aim using the installed App on the blackberry storm? When I try to log on it says unexpected error: Sign-in again if you are signed out due to this error. (100) I have brought it back to verizon on 2 occassions and both times the tech guy was able to sign his aim on my phone. I have been trying to sign on using 2 different screen names with no success. I have even wipped the memory and restored everything and tried removing the AIM app and downloading a new one. Nothing seems to work for me. Any one else having this problem or know how to fix it. The verizon people tell me to contact AOL but it seems impossible since I dont have an aol pay acct just the free AIM.
    12-08-08 06:27 PM
    I just started having a problem with mine as well. Keeps trying to log on and says maximum number of logins has been reached. I can sign into AIM via my pc fine though.
    12-09-08 06:34 PM
    Hey whats up, Other people here have the same problem heres a link to the other thread h t t p : / / f o r u m s . c r a c k b e r r y . c o m / f 2 / a i m - i n t e r n a l - e r r o r - 8 5 1 3 8 /

Hopefully we can get this fixed...

Ignore the spaces... the forum won't let me post the URL
    12-13-08 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD