I'm using bold with firmware 4.6.0.247 multilanguange. Yesterday I try to install viigo from link on mobile.blackberry.com via OTA. And I'm finished instalation then I'm clik on viigo error message popup like this : "Missing required resource bundle: null"
    How the solution ? Thanks everyone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 11:05 AM
    I'm using bold with firmware 4.6.0.247 multilanguange. Yesterday I try to install viigo from link on mobile.blackberry.com via OTA. And I'm finished instalation then I'm clik on viigo error message popup like this : "Missing required resource bundle: null"
    How the solution ? Thanks everyone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sorry it took a while to respond.
    1) Make sure you have Viigo installed on your device.
    2) On your BlackBerry home screen, click Options>Advanced Options>Applications.
    3) Highlight Viigo.
    4) Click Menu>Disable Compatibility Mode. (If it is already disabled this menu option will say Enable Compatibility Mode, do not select it in this case.)
    5) Exit and if prompted save the change.
    6) Run Viigo.

Note: Compatibility mode is something RIM created so that application developers who had not developed an application specifically for the Storm could still run their application enabling this mode. Viigo does not need to enable compatibility mode because we have designed our application for the Storm. On some operating systems there is a bug where compatibility mode is enabled for Viigo. This can happen either when you first download Viigo or even after running it for awhile. When this happens you get the "missing required resource bundle: null" error and Viigo will not run until you turn compatibility mode off.
    04-07-09 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD