Anyone having a problem with Google maps displaying a pop up window asking to reset security timer? It gives a choice of allow or deny, but when you choose one of them, it just reappears, asking the same question. It locks the phone up and I have to do a battery pull to get the phone working again. Any ideas?
    Bold 9700
    Google Maps 4.0.1
    05-07-10 09:06 AM
    I haven't seen that error in any version of Google Maps. I'm a BES user with a forced password timeout of 30 minutes. If I don't press a key for 30 minutes while Google Maps is running, my device will password lock, but it does that independent of Google Maps and without Google displaying any messages.

If you downloaded Google Maps with your browser emulation set to something other than BlackBerry, you may have gotten an incompatible version. Check your emulation in Browser / Options / Browser Configuration / Browser Identification.
    05-07-10 11:30 AM
    Thanks, checking now.
    05-07-10 12:12 PM
    Had that problem yesterday on 9530 w/ leaked .592. Went in through Options-Applications today and reset all the permissions to Allow but haven't had a chance to check it yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-10 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD