Just reinstalled my Bold with 247 OS due to the low app memory. My memory is much better except for 1 thing. I have just downloaded the new Bold pool theme and my message folder is all messed up. I'm able to get pushed emails and SMS messages in the same folder but the messages that are coming from facebook are no longer there. I have to go to the facebook icon and click on it in order to view the messages. This has not happened before. I was able to read the facebook messages directly in the message folder. Anyone knows how to fix this? I tried the option thing where you combine SMS and emails in the same folder and that still wouldn't fix it.
    04-09-09 02:29 AM
    have you tried a bat pull mate
    04-09-09 03:04 AM
    Actually, FB notifications should be showing up only in the FB app if everything is working properly. FB notifications should only show up in your messages folder if you don't have the FB app installed or if you've told the app to leave notifications on the server.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 04:01 AM
    how do i get tell it to NOT leave the fbook messages in the message folder? its annoying as i dont want to loose my fbook messages when i mass delete the message folder
    04-27-09 10:23 PM
    Actually, FB notifications should be showing up only in the FB app if everything is working properly. FB notifications should only show up in your messages folder if you don't have the FB app installed or if you've told the app to leave notifications on the server.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    actually the 1.5 version of facebook does send facebook notifications to your messages folder.
    04-27-09 11:57 PM
    Just reinstalled my Bold with 247 OS due to the low app memory. My memory is much better except for 1 thing. I have just downloaded the new Bold pool theme and my message folder is all messed up. I'm able to get pushed emails and SMS messages in the same folder but the messages that are coming from facebook are no longer there. I have to go to the facebook icon and click on it in order to view the messages. This has not happened before. I was able to read the facebook messages directly in the message folder. Anyone knows how to fix this? I tried the option thing where you combine SMS and emails in the same folder and that still wouldn't fix it.
    download the latest facebook from mobile.blackberry.com then open up the app. now click on the menu button and select options. you will see the option that says connect your facebook account with: just make sure the blackberry message application is checked off and you should be good to go.
    04-27-09 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD