Hey all, I have a verizon curve 8330 with os 4.5.0.138. I have the Facebook app installed and for some reason, I cannot upload photos from my device memory. Everytime I try to, I instantly get a notification saying that the upload failed, and when I click resend, it does it again. Also, anytime I click on the Highlights tab, it loads for a sec and then it says that there is no stream. My wife has the same exact phone and the same version of facebook installed and all of her features work just fine. Please help and thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    09-04-09 08:05 PM
    Hey all, I have a verizon curve 8330 with os 4.5.0.138. I have the Facebook app installed and for some reason, I cannot upload photos from my device memory. Everytime I try to, I instantly get a notification saying that the upload failed, and when I click resend, it does it again. Also, anytime I click on the Highlights tab, it loads for a sec and then it says that there is no stream. My wife has the same exact phone and the same version of facebook installed and all of her features work just fine. Please help and thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    Try logging out completely from FB, close app, resend service books then do a battery pull and log into FB again and see if that takes care of it.
    09-04-09 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD