is anyone else javing issues with the cb app store? I keep getting the keypad show up and its preventing me from doing anything. Can't type can't scroll nothing. I have tried disabling compatability mode in the advanced options with no success. Is this a known issue or am I missing something? Currently running .113 on my storm. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by buddahBB; 04-09-09 at 06:30 AM.
    04-09-09 04:18 AM
    I am having the same issue with CB app store also. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
    04-09-09 05:19 AM
    anyone with info on this
    04-13-09 02:30 PM
    Are you going to the CB app store from your browser or are you using the app client?

04-13-09 03:59 PM
    Are you going to the CB app store from your browser or are you using the app client?
    Proble only occurs when I try to go using the app. If I go thru the browser I have.no problems

04-13-09 04:21 PM
    The blurb on the download page for the CB App Store application says right now it's a generic version but there will be other versions to follow.

What you're seeing is likely due to the application not being custom coded for the storm... despite the preview screenies showing it running on one

I'd expect the Storm version to be coming out soon.
    04-13-09 05:08 PM
    Check to see which version you are running on your device. The latest version is 1.01.111. I installed it earlier today and the first thing I did before opening the app was disabling compatibility mode. When I opened it, there wasn't a keyboard present on my screen. I continued to test it out for the last three hours and I never had the keyboard stuck on the screen. I was able to swipe up the bring the keyboard up and swipe down to hide it. Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app, then disable compatibility mode before running it for the first time.

04-13-09 07:13 PM
    Check to see which version you are running on your device. The latest version is 1.01.111. I installed it earlier today and the first thing I did before opening the app was disabling compatibility mode. When I opened it, there wasn't a keyboard present on my screen. I continued to test it out for the last three hours and I never had the keyboard stuck on the screen. I was able to swipe up the bring the keyboard up and swipe down to hide it. Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app, then disable compatibility mode before running it for the first time.

already had compatibility off, but the reinstall of the app seems to have made things all better!

thanks for the help!
    04-15-09 12:14 AM
    [QUOTE=buddahBB;2227726]is anyone else javing issues with the cb app store? I keep getting the keypad show up and its preventing me from doing anything. Can't type can't scroll nothing. I have tried disabling compatability mode in the advanced options with no success. Is this a known issue or am I missing something? Currently running .113 on my storm. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry
    Just ordered an app with no problem

04-15-09 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD