Can anyone help me find a solution? A couple of months ago I upgraded my app world after doing so I went to my world where it shows you all the applications you downloaded from app world and how much space you have left along with an assortment of other things...anyway when I clicked the my world icon it went to a login screen for email and password I was completely lost...call customer care they told me I had to create a blackberry iD which I later found on the same login screen top left corner..after completing the steps I now had a active blackberry ID with password and the whole nine...I had all access to app world now but when I exited the app and tried to come back in I got the same login screen..email and password..no login screen for blackberry ID or anything wtf is going on I haven't been on appworld for a month and a half I'm pissed can anyone help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 08:56 PM
    You need to enter your E-MAIL ADDRESS used when you registered your blackberry ID and PASSWORD of your blackberry ID to login.

10-11-10 09:30 PM
    You'll need to enter that username and password whenever you want to upgrade/install/uninstall an app, so that your purchases can be synced to future devices. Think of it as App World acting a lot like the App Store

10-12-10 01:59 AM
    Just want to post my experience with App World. I only use App World for free apps. Paid apps, I use CB and MobiHand.

When I updated to App World 2.0 I created an account but 'My World' would only show the apps I downloaded with 2.0. After updating OS to .862 App World wouldn't recognize my user I'd and/or password; it kept telling me it was invalid. Tried the "Forgot Password" option but it told me the e-mail I entered was not an active account. Tried creating a new account using the exact info but App World told me "account already exists" (#@*%!!!). So I created a new account using same e-mail but different user and password. Then 'My World' showed all apps I've downloaded on 2.0.
    Like it was using the e-mail address to determine what had been downloaded. When I updated to OS .979, App World didn't care. Then this past weekend I updated App World to 2.0.1.12, and now 'My World' shows everything I've downloaded to this phone; like it's using the phone's PIN to determine what's been downloaded. The problem now is 'My World' shows several apps as "uninstalled" even though they are not. However, the "uninstalled" apps are different versions (lower versions) than what I have installed. Clearly App World has it's problems; but nothing I can't live without.

10-12-10 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD