Hi all,

I'm trying to take advantage of the BerryWeather $1.99 upgrade sale that ends today. I've been in contact with the app store support but they don't seem to be trying to help me anymore as I've not gotten any response from them since yesterday afternoon. I'm hoping someone here has an idea how to do this. Here's my story/issue.

I've got a Tour (9630) and shortly after I bought it I bought my first CB app store app, BerryWeather. Somehow (either I did it mistakenly) or the store just credited me with the wrong version I was given a license for the OS v4.2.1 version of BerryWeather v1.5.47. I had a problem with it not updating properly at one point earlier this year and the BellShare support folks send me a link to a the newer v.1.6 version so it pulled the data from WeatherUnderground properly again.

Yesterday I tried to get the upgrade via the app store and when I add it to my cart its the OS v4.2.1 version of BerryWeather. (Probably b/c that's what the app store says I bought.) I contacted the app store and they suggested I reinstall the OS 4.7 version of BerryWeather on my Tour. I'm not sure how that'll help though as I need the app store to get my the 4.7 version, correct?

I'm totally confused here and running out of time. Can I just buy the OS 4.2.1 upgrade and later download the OS 4.7 version from bellshare? Or do I need the app store to sell me the OS 4.7 version upgrade to get this right? If so, does anyone know of a better way to contact the app store support folks?

If anyone can help me sort this out I would be very appreciative.

Thanks,

Eric Finn
    05-21-10 12:08 PM
    i had troubles on my storm. i had to uninstall the previous 4.7 version, then through the crackberry store web site download the 5.0 trial. I was a little nervous that my activation number i paid for when i purchased the upgrade wouldnt work, but all is well now.
    05-21-10 01:38 PM
    having trouble on my storm also
    05-21-10 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD