OK, so I seem to be having these weird problems with my Curve 8530 (OS 5.0.0.866) every since I downloaded QuickLaunch to my device. You can read more about the QL problems here.

But I've also been having an issue with App World 2.1.1.2. Yesterday I tried to refresh my list of app in My World, when the app closed by itself after only a few seconds and I got the following message...

Uncaught exception:
    Application
    net_rim_bb_appworld_lib
    (370) is not responding;
    process terminated

I opened App World and tried again, this time I didn't have any problems. Then today I was trying to submit an app review on App World when I got a pop up notification stating I was attempting to use it from a different device and it asked if I would like to switch to the current device with the PIN xxxxx (same device, same PIN I've been using for months). I clicked OK, again tried to refresh the list of apps on My World and now every time I try to do this I get the same error message as above.

I can't help but to think this has something to do with getting QuickLaunch 3.7.1 as I didn't have these problems before installing it on my phone, and my phone is also severely lagging now even though I was able to delete a few apps because of QL features. But I don't know what else could be causing these problems.

Is or has anyone else experienced anything like this? Does it have something to do with QL?

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies!!
    05-06-11 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD