I currently have a Torch 9850, Verizon Wireless 7.1.0.1066, using the latest version of the Amazon MP3 app available from App World. Whenever I buy a single song using Amazon on the phone, ALL the songs on that album start downloading. There doesn't appear to be a setting that controls this behavior. I have to manually cancel all the downloads that I don't want once they've started downloading. I've rebooted, done umpteen battery pulls, and uninstalled/reinstalled the app several times without solving the problem. In addition, I only got this phone about 4 weeks ago, and BB tech support had to reinstall a fresh OS when I bought it. The MP3 problem has been present since day 1.

My previous phone was a different 9850 on USCC, and Amazon had always worked fine up until 2-3 months ago when it started exhibiting this same downloading problem also. Therefore, I can't blame it on the specific phone or carrier's software.

Amazon has been zero help.

Any advice before I jump through the VZW hoops to get to BB tech support again?
    01-28-14 10:22 PM
    Email [email protected] - it is email of Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon - supposedly he reads each one

http://mobile.businessweek.com/artic...-by-brad-stone

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780
    01-29-14 04:11 AM
    I have this problem also, whenever I download a track I get the full album for 99p! I have spoken to Amazon on the phone and they have basically said that they only have a record of me buying the one track so they had no idea I had the full album. After a few weeks they come back to me and said that whatever else downloads is yours to keep!!

All in all, its a pretty poor app which could do with a lot of work
    02-01-14 09:45 AM
    So it appears Amazon doesn't care and isn't going to help. It's a PITA to manually delete all the stuff I don't want.
    02-02-14 08:21 PM