Have contacted their customer support and although quick to respond, are not sure why this is happening so thought I'd try here.

Blackberry Bold, 4.6.0.247

I get about two popup notifications and then they stop. About 20 mins after the last working alert I get the message:

Uncaught exception: Application Aerize_Alerts (152) is not responding; process terminated

Once I reboot I get two more goes then the same thing. No other similar program installed to conflict with I don't think.

Looking for anyone with similar experiences and/or solutions.

Thanks!
    04-29-09 05:16 PM
    Getting the same problems . One minute it's working ...the next it's gone on holidays . I'd just boot it from my BB but I payed for it and it should perform properly .
    04-29-09 09:17 PM
    I had a similar problem about a week and a half ago. No errors but the notifications just stopped coming. Reboots didn't help so I uninstalled, pulled the battery and reinstalled. Its been fine since.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 09:57 PM
    Replace with BerryPopup =P
    04-29-09 10:16 PM
    Hey papped. You have?

04-29-09 10:35 PM
    does anyone have berry popup yet? if so how is it. i currently have message peek, and always looking for something better
    04-29-09 10:50 PM
    does anyone have berry popup yet? if so how is it. i currently have message peek, and always looking for something better
    Can't speak for Bold users, but imho it's an improvement over message peek.
    haven't experienced any lags...Cleaner interface..fully customizable...font sizing..icon placement..etc
    Even have the ability to temp disable notifications within the popup.

They have a 7 day trial, I say go for it.
    04-30-09 12:56 AM
    You can change fonts for the header and body individually and position the buttons either on the top, bottom or side, which is nice.
    04-30-09 01:03 AM
    Getting the same problems with v1.2.1.0, i tested v1.2.1 no problem it's ok
    04-30-09 02:08 AM
    Thanks for the posts. I've tried everything and decided to delete it. Hopefully the software support will keep looking into the problem as they said they would. If I hear anything, I'll let you know.
    04-30-09 08:43 AM
    I tried BerryPopup and I prefer Message Peek. Neither one has the lag that Aerize does. MP has the ability to go to a "link" in their version and BP does not. However they are both very good. Aerize and Peekawho both have problems when receiving multiple e-mails.

04-30-09 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD