I have facebook on SS and it's picking up one of my groups so when I go to update status It shows twitter, facebook, and my group on facebook. I don't want it there, I didn't opt for it to be there and I'm not finding anyway to get rid of it. The title is long so it's hindering my ability to easily choose which account I want my update to go to. How can I fix this?
    05-12-10 07:52 PM
    i had to check my .108 and i have 2 groups on facebook and dont have any show up on my screen for updates, maybe got to facebook leave group, log out of ss (facebook option) and rejoin all - sorry only thing i could think of i would try
    hope you get i sorted out
    05-12-10 08:26 PM
    It's a group I started. Another odd thing is, it's not showing the other group I started.
    05-12-10 08:29 PM
    Another problem with SS I'm having is I'm not getting my visual reminder dot. I'm getting my audible alert and the red light, so if it wasnt for that I wouldn't know Im getting facebook/twitter updates.
    05-12-10 08:31 PM
    Another problem with SS I'm having is I'm not getting my visual reminder dot. I'm getting my audible alert and the red light, so if it wasnt for that I wouldn't know Im getting facebook/twitter updates.
    yeah happened to me too since morning. dont know if its app problem or what.
    05-12-10 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD