I have tried two apps now and both say they dont support my device. (a 9700) One of the apps said it supports all devices yet another place it says does not support my device. It just seems odd that two things wouldn't support a 9700.
    ANyone else have this problem?
    12-15-10 11:47 PM
    What apps are they? What country are you in, and which carrier do you have? What OS are you running?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 12:08 AM
    What apps are they? What country are you in, and which carrier do you have? What OS are you running?
    You can't see from the mobile site, but she's in Oregon on T-Mobile.
    12-16-10 01:14 AM
    I have tried two apps now and both say they dont support my device. (a 9700) One of the apps said it supports all devices yet another place it says does not support my device. It just seems odd that two things wouldn't support a 9700.
    ANyone else have this problem?
    I've had that before from time to time.
    I would try doing a reset in App World.

Go to one of the spots where you're getting this message. When you've got the error message onscreen, hold down ALT and type the 3 letter R S T.
    After the ALT+RST, App World should freeze and close. (If it doesn't close, key it in again.)
    You can re-open App World immediately, and hopefully the issue's resolved itself.
    12-16-10 01:23 AM
    If you're using the leaked OS 6, it could be a bug. If you're on OS 5 and app world still glitches, try a battery pull if Alt-RST doesn't do anything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 03:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD