Installed it on my Style, but cannot import presets from tune in radio. It will not let me add device on on tunein account (you have already registered this device).
    I have 2 blackberries on my account, cannot figure out which one to delete.
    You can safely delete both and then re-add.
    05-18-11 04:11 AM
    Sorry, no plans for publishing on mobihand yet. Is it popular among BB users?
    Very popular. CB has a store front using Mobihand. Personally, I only purchase apps from CB Store/Mobihand and only use App World for free apps.
    05-18-11 07:31 AM
    Congratulations, Alex.

I also prefer to purchase apps from Mobihand. I generally only use AppWorld for free apps, since they have messed up purchases for me in the past, and I lost apps and was unable to get them back. In my opinion, Mobihand is more reliable.
    Congratulations Alex. Enjoyed beta testing/using this great app.
    I'm also a Mobihand user for paid apps.
    I will wait till it gets to mobihand. Do not like BB app world, and like to have all my paid applications at one place.
    mobihand is very good for switching devices.
    Very popular. CB has a store front using Mobihand. Personally, I only purchase apps from CB Store/Mobihand and only use App World for free apps.
    Ditto.....I purchase apps from Crackberry/Mobi and save Appworld just for free apps.

I would like to toss you my $.99 of support and "upgrade" my Beta version of Pro to the paid version of pro. not sure what it "costs" you to list on Mobi, but I think there are a lot of people who would be very happy if you were to do so.
    05-18-11 08:14 AM
    It is worth well more than the dollar price
    The only other app that is comparable is Wunder Radio from Jeywoo
    I used that before I was beta tester for the original TuneIn and loved it even with it`s 10 dollar price tag.
    TuneIn being a buck is a no brainer, it`s faster and more stable and now has the ability to record.
    05-18-11 10:23 AM
    At .99 this is an instant purchase on my BB - I'd even go so far as spend another .99 on a PB version.

Is there any ETA on a PB release?
    05-18-11 11:48 AM
    At .99 this is an instant purchase on my BB - I'd even go so far as spend another .99 on a PB version.

Is there any ETA on a PB release?
    A dollar is the least I can do for a great app. Thanks again for the work and effort.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-11 12:00 PM
    AWESOME!

Recording? Alex, you've made my day. My only regret is not joining the BETA process with you on this PRO version. I haven't been on the boards as much. Big mistake!

You got my $1 and congratulations!

If there is any future beta tests for future versions of TuneIn Radio, please count me in. ;-) I loved this app from the first beta release and loved each improvement. Now a PRO version! Very, very Nice!

Thank you! (also thanks for keeping the price down too).
    05-18-11 12:17 PM
    Purchased! Add me to the chorus of praise and thanks. This week I have been in Yreka, CA -- where I'm convinced that AT&T's connection to the Internet is via an old dial-up modem -- and Pro's ability to buffer large amounts of data has meant smooth playback. Thanks also for the F,B&L keys.

Add me as well to the list of anticipators for a Playbook app.
    05-18-11 12:37 PM
    If you are connected to PC in a USB mass storage mode, then the app won't be able to access the SD card and may end up writing into the internal storage. Thanks for the question -- I really need to look carefully to handle all such cases in the best possible way.
    Glad to be of help, Alex. And congrats at getting Pro to market! I'm one of the many who use Mobihand for purchases, so I'll be looking forward to it turning up there.

05-18-11 02:08 PM
    Thanks all, I've got it. TuneIn Radio Pro is coming to Mobihand as soon as technically possible.

Thank you so much for the support of the app and the warm words!
    05-18-11 07:06 PM
    Just bought pro.

Well worth the dollar... If not $10.
    05-18-11 07:08 PM
    Thanks all, I've got it. TuneIn Radio Pro is coming to Mobihand as soon as technically possible.

Thank you so much for the support of the app and the warm words!
    Great. Really appreciate it. Keep my eyes open for it to show up.
    05-19-11 06:11 AM
    Agreed. Can't wait!
    05-19-11 08:26 AM
    Just want to give more props for this apps. This should've come included with all BBs. I was about to give up hope that there wasn't any real radio apps that provides both true am/fm station. Its like having a virtue radio tuner right inside your BB! Just search for your favorite station, add preset and you're ready to go!

highline likes this.
    05-19-11 09:03 AM
    I got excited thinking Alex had gotten the app up to Mobi, but alas....it was and older version of the free app.....
    05-19-11 01:40 PM
    Guess what folks.....I just opened my CB app store and searched for TuneIn and there Pro is! Off to buy now!!

Thanks Alex for all of your hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-20-11 05:34 AM
    Uh oh?

Purchased, said card charged. Went to "download now", and when it went to the DL dialog it said:

This application requires the following modules, which are not installed:
    net_rim_bbapi_unifiedsearch
    net_rim_crypto

Isn't unified search an OS6 thing? Is the version on cb/mobi only for OS6?

What should I do?

05-20-11 05:46 AM
    So the email with a DL link just came in and that email said:

TuneIn Radio Pro 6.0.0

Whereas the page on the Crackberry/Mobi store said:

V2.1.0 which does not indicate OS6 at all.

05-20-11 05:52 AM
    So the email with a DL link just came in and that email said:

TuneIn Radio Pro 6.0.0

Whereas the page on the Crackberry/Mobi store said:

V2.1.0 which does not indicate OS6 at all.
    I'm new to mobihand so might have messed something up when posting the app. I did uploaded three builds for different OS versions and configured the OS requirements but apparently mobihand served you the wrong version.
    05-20-11 06:03 AM
    a big shout out, as always, to Alex who will be helping me fix my issue!!! Great CS!!!!!

Last edited by jlb21; 05-20-11 at 06:46 AM.
    05-20-11 06:25 AM
    Sweet. Going to purchase do day. Thanks Alex.
    05-20-11 06:31 AM
    Love my new Pro icon! Thanks Alex for all of your hard work and help getting things straightened out for me!!!!!
    05-20-11 09:19 AM
    Just went on mobihand and paid my 99 cents. Not even going to download the pro version, I just wanted to make a contribution to this great application

I do however use the regular TuneIn Radio (beta)!

highline likes this.
    05-20-11 12:42 PM
    Thanks, Alex. I purchased it also.
    05-20-11 01:50 PM
    I'm in, too! Here's to you,Alex -- let's hope for a million more customers!
    05-20-11 02:06 PM
218 ... 6789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD