04-23-13 06:03 AM
218 12345 ...
tools
    This is one really, really good app. I would be happy to help you make it even better.
    9800/.534/ATT/
    Just let me know.
    Michael
    04-23-11 08:15 PM
    Thanks for updating this app.

I have a question about associating my Radio Time account in order to transfer my presets. When I go to the Radio Time site on my device, it takes me to the mobile site, and I cannot change to the HTML site. I logged in on my PC and added my device, but it does not show up using the TuneInRadio app. I get a screen saying enter a different code than the one I already successfully added on my PC. On the mobile Radio Time site, I see no place to log in.

How am I supposed to log in to my Radio Time account on my device? Is there a way to get the HTML version of Radio Time using the BlackBerry browser?
    Hey Laura,
    Not sure if I am helping or not, but I had pretty much the same problem except that I had 2 instances of BB devices on the PC RadioTime account and it would not let me enter my new code provided by the pro version. The solution is to remove your existing BB accounts from RadioTime on your PC. You will not lose your presets as they are associated with your login user name. Then, just re-add a device at "MyInfo->Devices" on the PC and enter the code onto your PC for that device provided from TuneInPro on your device in "Settings->RadioTime Account". Close out the app on your device. You then wait for approximately 5-10 minutes and when you open up the app on your device again you will be set up and your presets will be there. You will also notice that the device you added on the PC will now say "BlackBerry Pro" instead of just "BlackBerry".

BTW, RadioTime always shows as the mobile view when browsing from your device.
    Hope this helps...
    Brad
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-23-11 09:10 PM
    Would love to participate:

Bold 9780
    Maxis

Thanking you in advance Alex!
    04-23-11 09:13 PM
    Hey Laura,
    Not sure if I am helping or not, but I had pretty much the same problem except that I had 2 instances of BB devices on the PC RadioTime account and it would not let me enter my new code provided by the pro version. The solution is to remove your existing BB accounts from RadioTime on your PC. You will not lose your presets as they are associated with your login user name. Then, just re-add a device at "MyInfo->Devices" on the PC and enter the code onto your PC for that device provided from TuneInPro on your device in "Settings->RadioTime Account". Close out the app on your device. You then wait for approximately 5-10 minutes and when you open up the app on your device again you will be set up and your presets will be there. You will also notice that the device you added on the PC will now say "BlackBerry Pro" instead of just "BlackBerry".

BTW, RadioTime always shows as the mobile view when browsing from your device.
    Hope this helps...
    Brad
    Hi Brad,

Thanks so much!

I followed the steps you suggested, and my account was added on my device, along with my presets. The device also shows up on my account on the PC as "BlackBerry Pro".

I'd like to thank you, but my "thanks button" disappeared.
    04-23-11 09:40 PM
    I had the same thing, emailed Ales about it but should've posted it here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-11 09:42 PM
    Hi Brad,

Thanks so much!

I followed the steps you suggested, and my account was added on my device, along with my presets. The device also shows up on my account on the PC as "BlackBerry Pro".

I'd like to thank you, but my "thanks button" disappeared.
    NP! You're gonna love this version.
    Enjoy!
    04-23-11 09:44 PM
    I had the same thing, emailed Ales about it but should've posted it here
    Yep... You can see earlier in the thread where I emailed him about it. lol.
    04-23-11 09:46 PM
    I should've seen that lol - been on baby patrol all day tho

04-23-11 09:50 PM
    I should've seen that lol - been on baby patrol all day tho

Well, finishing off finals, being on baby patrol, and having your theme at #17 can take a lot out of ya, but it's a "good" type of worn out. You're doing great Playa!

Good to hear from you my friend....
    SCrid2000 likes this.
    04-23-11 10:00 PM
    I'll give it a go.

Tour 9630
    Os 5.0.0.1030
    Sprint
    04-23-11 10:18 PM
    Great! awesome, i'm loving this. Streaming radio live on my pc now
    04-24-11 01:16 AM
    TuneIn Pro is working great on my unit! Set sleep timer and alarms went off on time, the 'seek' feature works very well. Streaming is strong and fast.
    04-24-11 01:56 AM
    I'm not sure if I'm too late for this, but I would like to test it.

Device: 9800
    Carrier: Telus

Thanks
    04-24-11 06:42 AM
    Love to try it!

Style 9670
    Sprint
    04-24-11 07:21 AM
    Would love to try and was a beta tester on the original

VodafoneUK
    04-24-11 07:30 AM
    Would love to try the Beta. TuneIn is my favorite app as I travel.

Style 9670
    Sprint
    04-24-11 08:30 AM
    When there wasn't a TuneIn beta update for like a week+, I was wondering where Alex had been, or why he hadn't posted a lot in the forums...

Should've known he was up to something heaven!

04-24-11 10:29 AM
    Luv to try it out. Soooo tired of Pandora!

Style 9670
    Sprint

04-24-11 01:42 PM
    Would love to participate in the pro beta

Rogers

9800 running 6.0.0.448 on BESX
    9000 running 5.0.0.1049 on BIS

Hello,

I'd like to invite you to participate in a private beta of TuneIn Radio Pro app -- the advanced version of TuneIn Radio internet radio player.

Here are the Pro features:

• Pause live radio for up to 0,5-2 hours depending on the bitrate
    • Record radio broadcast (SD card is required)
    • Rewind to Song feature to jump back to recently played songs
    • No banner ads

The core code base has been seriously refreshed compared to TuneIn Radio 1.9 with dozens of bugs fixed.

The new features come at some cost of course:
    • Pro version will sell at $0.99
    • When pause feature is enabled battery life will decrease so there is an option to turn it off, which could be useful when you are away from the power outlet
    • Increased application package size
    • Increased processing and RAM usage may not work well on older devices

If you are using TuneIn Radio app the presets will not automatically transfer to the Pro version (we hope to fix that in the future) so you will need to use RadioTime account link to accomplish that.

If you want to participate in the beta please post your device, OS and carrier in this topic. Users who participated in original TuneIn beta will have the priority.

Thank you!
    04-24-11 01:53 PM
    Would love to try this out. Thanks!

Torch 9800
    AT&T
    04-24-11 09:45 PM
    Still room ?
    9780/6.0.0.534

04-24-11 09:50 PM
    When I record it gets laggy. Especially when i open the menu. Must be the not so brilliant memory on the 9700, but it's far from smooth.

Will try recording on podcasts as well as live radio before sending the log. Will also try recording after a battery pull, and after a whole day of moderate to heavy usage.
    04-24-11 11:43 PM
    When I record it gets laggy. Especially when i open the menu. Must be the not so brilliant memory on the 9700, but it's far from smooth.

Will try recording on podcasts as well as live radio before sending the log. Will also try recording after a battery pull, and after a whole day of moderate to heavy usage.
    Do you mean the UI gets laggy? Does playback keeps uninterrupted? This could mean Java "garbage collector" kicks in, which happens when it needs to make available some RAM. While it works the system may be slow, but it should restore when it's done which shouldn't take more than 2 minutes.
    04-25-11 04:32 AM
    Would love to help beta-test.
    I'll buy it right now for 0.99 anyway if you want.
    Great app

Torch

04-25-11 06:10 AM
    A little late to the party, but I would love to beta test the latest version

TMO

Thanks
    04-25-11 07:03 AM
218 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD