Thank you Alex
    Paid at Mobihand
    Best App!
    05-20-11 02:59 PM
    If it's on mobihand we should do a front page feature and a CONTEST!!!!!!!! Giveaway some freebies, plus the front page will sell a few as well! PM me if you forget who to contact. You might want to mention the other thing too.
    05-20-11 03:27 PM
    Picked it up at Mobihand.
    05-20-11 03:47 PM
    Outstanding! TuneIn has always been awesome, but the new Pro version is simply the flippin' best live radio app available! Period.
    05-20-11 09:15 PM
    Thanks Alex for bringing this to Mobihand and for giving us such a great app! I went ahead and got my copy.
    05-21-11 07:21 AM
    Two Questions:

1. While recording a program, can I listen to it and skip the commercials and catch up to live? Navigating it is not simple. It would be great if it would be possible to program recordings so it would start and stop recording at a scheduled time.

2. I have in my radiotime/tuneinradio account a WD TV device. Will tune in radio be replaced with tunein radio pro as far as the device is concerned so I could take advantage of the recording feature?
    05-22-11 01:25 AM
    Two Questions:

1. While recording a program, can I listen to it and skip the commercials and catch up to live? Navigating it is not simple. It would be great if it would be possible to program recordings so it would start and stop recording at a scheduled time.
    Yes, you can pause, skip and rewind the program while recording -- it won't affect the recording. However if you switch to a different station the recording will stop. Scheduled recordings are planned in the future releases.

2. I have in my radiotime/tuneinradio account a WD TV device. Will tune in radio be replaced with tunein radio pro as far as the device is concerned so I could take advantage of the recording feature?
    You can use your existing account with TuneIn Radio Pro to share presets between WD TV and your BlackBerry.
    highline likes this.
    05-22-11 04:42 AM
    Yes, you can pause, skip and rewind the program while recording -- it won't affect the recording. However if you switch to a different station the recording will stop. Scheduled recordings are planned in the future releases.

You can use your existing account with TuneIn Radio Pro to share presets between WD TV and your BlackBerry.
    Correct. But is the recording feature available on the WD tv too?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-11 07:51 PM
    Correct. But is the recording feature available on the WD tv too?
    No. Currently recording feature is available only on iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
    05-23-11 03:42 AM
    LOL......Mobihand ended up processing a version switch, which I was able to download, but they subsequently processed a refund, which Alex was working on to fix some of my original problems.

Anyways, I re-purchased to make sure Alex has my $.99.

This is such a good program!!!!!!
    05-23-11 09:46 AM
    Put me down, I'd like to beta test
    05-23-11 05:52 PM
    Thanks for letting me beta-test it

I've bought it for both my 9800 and 9000.

Fantastic app, at a fantastic realistic price.

Well done
    05-24-11 09:21 AM
    07-28-11 09:23 AM
    08-30-11 03:08 PM
    When will TuneIn Radio Pro become available on the 9900?

I can download the free version just fine from the website but not appworld
    08-30-11 04:08 PM
    Not sure why. I just checked the link I previously posted. It states in the compatible devices list that the 9900 is supported.
    4.5 and above as well.
    08-30-11 04:30 PM
    It is finally compatible with my 9810 but is wanting me to repurchase Pro? I bought it back in May.

Edit: NVM I downgraded back to App World 2 and it let me install it without issue so it must be a bug in the App World 3 beta.
    Last edited by cbosdell; 08-30-11 at 07:56 PM.
    08-30-11 07:20 PM
    I need tunein pro for my 7.1 curve 9320. But it seems that only tunein is available and not pro Version?!
    04-23-13 06:03 AM
218 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD