They disappear as they should on my curve 8330.

forkup

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 08:12 AM
    Sorry, forkup is correct, was thinking of Berrypopup.
    05-06-09 08:17 AM
    Any new news?
    05-06-09 10:04 PM
    I would like to be included. running 8350i 4.6
    05-06-09 11:10 PM
    Well I guess the beta has expired again on my 8330. This time it lasted 2 days instead of one like last time. I'm hoping the beta testers will get a free copy or at least a discount

forkup

05-07-09 10:39 AM
    Man I can't wait till this is available.

05-07-09 02:02 PM
    Three words "Pins and Needles"
    05-07-09 02:49 PM
    i atleast expect more update messages from Ani... i rarely see him post... and this application would be a big deal... people would love it and yet hes not even giving updates on it or anything.
    05-07-09 03:59 PM
    i atleast expect more update messages from Ani... i rarely see him post... and this application would be a big deal... people would love it and yet hes not even giving updates on it or anything.
    He has been updating with the various betas. Most of this thread is people just spamming to get into a beta that wasn't accepting new people.
    05-07-09 04:16 PM
    Hi All,
    Thanks to the members of pvt beta team this app is now open for Public Beta. I have posted a new thread for Public Beta so as to keep things neat in one place.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/pub...viewer-224057/

Moderators here may please close this (pvt beta) thread.

Best,
    Ani.
    05-08-09 02:12 PM
    Hi All,
    We've been working on a cool new app for SMS! (see the attached image for illustration) The app is ready for a private beta, after which we will do a public beta. In case you are interested in beta-running a pre-release app then just drop a note below. I think we will need start with a small group (maybe the first 20 to reply) for pvt. beta.

Thanks,
    Ani.
    I am definitely interested.
    05-12-09 11:38 AM
    Hi all,

I just received the newest version of the Getempower SMS Viewer app.

I'm not a big fan of add ons, and i thought the original was lacking, but that's why it was beta, right?

Well, I have to say, this is outstanding. They listened to the testers and incorporated a bunch of new features.

You can add smileys, quick text, and the biggest are the actual feature enhancements such as reply, forward, email to, sms, call, etc.

Asthetically its much better. I'll be honest, Im not a big fan of Blue, Yellow and Pink Smiley face backgrounds, being im a 47 year old man....but you can change the header, background and text colors to customize it the way you want it to look.

It's easily navigated with no real lag between native and add on transistions.

They've really done a good job here. I did recommend that they let users choose their own pic from their bb for backgrounds, only because i think most people would like that option and make it truly unique!

Great job on this one guys. I really enjoy it. I think you'll get quite a bit of positive feedback considering im such a hard *** when it comes to add ons!

Thanks for the beta!

Mark
    05-13-09 05:32 PM
    Hi all,

I just received the newest version of the Getempower SMS Viewer app.

I'm not a big fan of add ons, and i thought the original was lacking, but that's why it was beta, right?

Well, I have to say, this is outstanding. They listened to the testers and incorporated a bunch of new features.

You can add smileys, quick text, and the biggest are the actual feature enhancements such as reply, forward, email to, sms, call, etc.

Asthetically its much better. I'll be honest, Im not a big fan of Blue, Yellow and Pink Smiley face backgrounds, being im a 47 year old man....but you can change the header, background and text colors to customize it the way you want it to look.

It's easily navigated with no real lag between native and add on transistions.

They've really done a good job here. I did recommend that they let users choose their own pic from their bb for backgrounds, only because i think most people would like that option and make it truly unique!

Great job on this one guys. I really enjoy it. I think you'll get quite a bit of positive feedback considering im such a hard *** when it comes to add ons!

Thanks for the beta!

Mark
    What version are you running?
    05-14-09 08:19 AM
213 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD