I downloaded PrivacyStar the other day and so far, I really like the application. One thing I can't seem to figure out is if it's possible to see who has called that's been blocked. When you open up the application, it says "Total Calls Blocked by PrivacyStar: ___" at the bottom of the home screen; however, when I scroll through the tabs in the application, I don't see a listing of the actual numbers that have called and been blocked. When I check the setting for "Call Log Notifications" in the application, all that shows up in my BlackBerry call log is "Blocked by PrivacyStar." I did notice that the name and number of the blocked caller shows up directly on top of the "Blocked by PrivacyStar" notification in the call log with the exact same date and time as the blocked listing. When I click the "View History" option in the BlackBerry menu for the listing with the actual caller's name, the only past history that shows up is previous calls from before I blocked them with PrivacyStar. It doesn't even show the current call history that is showing up in the call log. Is there an easier and more thorough way to see who called and was blocked with this application?
    Last edited by Lacey_Underalls; 05-23-10 at 11:24 PM.
    05-23-10 11:21 PM
    Does anyone else use this application and have any information regarding this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 02:24 PM
    One weird coincidence I noticed last night and this morning about PrivacyStar: I installed and ran the app and noticed that it's just not what I wanted, especially after the $2.99/mo subscription since I put my number on the Do Not Call registry and haven't had a telemarketer call my cell # since I added it to the Registry (texting on the other hand is a whole different story). So I uninstalled PrivacyStar right away. This morning, nearly 8 hours after uninstalling PrivacyStar, I got a telemarketing call..... So I re-added my number to the Do Not Call Registry.

Could it be possible that uninstalling PrivacyStar had flagged my number as OK to call?
    12-01-10 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD