Is there any way to do this??

I am reading a document on my blackberry while out on the road - and decide I want to print it to my printer @ home.

Is there a way to connect to my home printer - and print it out?

I have been searching - and found a lot of bluetooth print options - but nothing to do it like this.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    05-31-09 02:35 AM
    My home printer has a USB input to allow printing directly from a digi camera, maybe it would work for a BB.
    05-31-09 06:02 AM
    there are two options either you need to connect directly your blackberry device with the printer you have and the other option is you need to connect your blackberry device wirelessly with the printer you have now there is a option in your blackberry but you have to need to know is your printer support wireless connection if yes then you can easily print your required data via install its device driver
    Last edited by gilljhonson; 03-20-12 at 11:58 AM.
    03-20-12 11:54 AM
    there are two options either you need to connect directly your blackberry device with the printer you have and the other option is you need to connect your blackberry device wirelessly with the printer you have now there is a option in your blackberry but you have to need to know is your printer support wireless connection if yes then you can easily print your required data via install its device driver
    And please enlighten us how you would install said device driver on a BlackBerry?
    03-20-12 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD