Does anyone know if it is possible to get the previous version of WeatherBug for Bold? As far as I can tell an update was posted in the last few days because I did a wipe and OS upgrade without backing up 3rd party apps, and the WeatherBug app I have now from the same link has been revamped. Unfortunately it also require more clicks to navigate with the menu button instead of icons on the app home screen...
    04-02-09 04:20 PM
    What version do you have?
    04-02-09 04:33 PM
    The original "bold" version is still the same. You probably grabbed their revamped "blackberry" version which looks and acts totally different than the previous bold-specific version here:

http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/bold/bold.jad

I also made the mistake of updating and was horrifed. Quickly uninstalled the new one and reinstalled the old one.
    04-02-09 04:42 PM
    I really like the new WB with the exception of the temperature missing from the home screen icon.
    04-02-09 04:55 PM
    The original "bold" version is still the same. You probably grabbed their revamped "blackberry" version which looks and acts totally different than the previous bold-specific version here:

http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/bold/bold.jad

I also made the mistake of updating and was horrifed. Quickly uninstalled the new one and reinstalled the old one.
    No, the op is talking about that version. Looks like weatherbug changed it. I agree, the new layout sucks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 07:35 PM
    The only version I am able to get now is 1.0.0.104. Honestly, with the large icons that now pop up in place of the menu I feel that this was optimized for the storm and for some terrible reason updated for the bold as well.
    04-02-09 10:08 PM
    Would I be breaking forum rules if I asked if anyone with the previous version could provide me with the app? If so, I will delete this post immediately.
    04-02-09 10:10 PM
    I feel like this program just gets worse and worse... Now the homescreen icon is displaying incorrect current conditions, such as rainy on a day when it is clear and sunny. No rain was predicted for earlier today, now, or later today or this week!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD