I was wondering if there were other apps for Previews , like PeekAWho or the new Toast Message , or are those 2 the only apps in BlackBerry App World . I would love a little app like that . Other phones have them in the OS , but I do get why BlackBerry doesn't . It is after all a busy phone .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-11 11:39 PM
    I have BePopup everything works.....Preview Message app or Message Preview it works for SMS, but not email.

BB App World does have Tons of Apps you have to Search for them using the Search key. I would start off with Messages and then you will find a ton. I just did an example on my Torch.
    08-10-11 11:56 PM
    Leave It On is awesome. He has a free and paid version too.
    Leave It On Free - Backlight util with message pop-ups on CrackBerry App Superstore
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    08-11-11 12:02 AM
    Other phones have them in the OS , but I do get why BlackBerry doesn't . It is after all a busy phone.

Hence why the security is top priority on Blackberrys. But yes there are a few apps out there that will allow you to do this. The best is to check around on Appworld to find possibly a free or decently priced app.
    08-11-11 12:09 AM
    Thank you guys so much I check in to or find some

08-11-11 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD