What Twitter app does everyone use or prefer? I know CB did an in-depth feature but I was wondering what everyone in CB Nation liked best. I have given up on Social Scope ever coming out or getting an invite which is what I would love to have so I was wondering what you folks use?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 04:12 PM
    I have all the major Twitter clients, and I prefer UberTwitter hands down...
    03-15-10 04:14 PM
    Uber twitter for the win....

if RIM and get the stuff straight with the Native one it will be really nice.

03-15-10 04:36 PM
    right now my primary app is the native RIM twitter. i still have ubertwitter installed for retweeting and location services though.
    03-15-10 05:36 PM
    UberTwitter.
    I will try the Native Twitter Application once its officially released.
    03-15-10 05:41 PM
    Snaptu for everyday small needs.
    Ubertwitter for heavy duty.

03-15-10 06:15 PM
    used Uber, liked it pretty well. using the RIM client right now, probably stick with it-its doing really well on my 9700
    03-15-10 06:27 PM
    I too have used all the major twitter clients. Each one has their good points so it really comes down to how you use twitter. For instance, Tweet Genius has an excellent UI and is really fast sending tweets, but pales in functionality when compared with Ubertwitter. Personally, I keep switching between Ubertwitter (I got the paid version to get rid of the ads & support the developer who has done an outstanding job on the app) and the native Blackberry client. For the moment, Ubertwitter is clearly the best out there, particularly for location based searches. That said, the native app isn't always running in the background & seems easier on battery life, which is my only complaint about the 8530.

I doubt anyone could reasonably say you've chosen poorly if you use either of these. Besides, it's fun to try them out to see which one's right for you.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-15-10 06:29 PM
    I use Viigo and UberTwitter. I used to use TwitterBerry which is called openbeak or somethjing. Ubertwitter is amazing vIigo is good and useful for otherstuff

03-15-10 06:46 PM
    I didn't mention SocialScope because only so many have it, and it's extremely hard to get. I like how it has Facebook integrated, I actually like it better than the native RIM application. But for Twitter, UberTwitter takes it...
    03-15-10 07:00 PM
    I have used the RIM native app and Ubertwitter. Ubertwitter by far the best. Speed, UI, and menu are outstanding.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-15-10 07:17 PM
    I've been going back and forth between Uber and Tweet Genius, leaning harder toward Uber though.

Looking forward to the RIM app being released for general consumption.
    Last edited by bjack56; 03-15-10 at 07:55 PM. Reason: additional text
    03-15-10 07:51 PM
    I use Seesmic.
    03-15-10 08:08 PM
    I use ubertwitter 99% of the time.

03-15-10 08:10 PM
    I use Seesmic. Lately though, I've been using the RIM native client. I'm putting up with its sluggishness because the interface looks pretty.
    03-15-10 08:26 PM
    For light use, hit m.twitter.com. It works very well.

For heavier use, UberTwitter takes it. But the UI appeals more to techies than regular folk.
    03-15-10 10:39 PM
    Ah yet another which twitter app to use thread. Gosh I miss these.
    Uber for speed
    Twixtreme for looks

03-15-10 10:44 PM
    Twitter for Blackberry, then UberTwitter.

UberTwitter needs Twitter for BB layout bc UT is uglllly.

03-15-10 11:32 PM
    I primarily use Ubertwitter and play with T4BB

03-16-10 02:04 AM
    ubertwitter hands down. I like the native twitter but it needs to let users know about notifications! And also needs the drop down menu with everybody's screen name.

03-16-10 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD