Using Poynt 1.7.0.56 on my 9780. Looked up a restaurant, then tried to add to calendar. Everything imported correctly, but wouldn't let me save, only discard.

Anyone have an idea what to do here?
    02-25-11 07:03 PM
    Bur,
    Do you mean you tried to Add to Address Book? I don't know how to add to calendar. I just tried adding Panera Bread on S. Colorado Blvd. to my address book and it added fine. If you are still having the problem, post again with more specifics and I'll see if I can help.

Separately, I just upgraded to OS 6.something.480 and now Poynt's Reverse Lookup feature works like it is supposed to.
    03-05-11 02:26 PM
    Calendar add works for me. I'm using a Torch with .246. Reverse Look Up doesn't work properly without the work around yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-11 02:40 PM
    Wasn't trying to add to address book, but to calendar. Looked up a business in Poynt, then went to add to my calendar as an appointment (lunch with a contact at the location I looked up). As I mentioned, it imported, but wouldn't let me save on my Bold.

However, what's really odd now when I go back to try to recreate the issue, I don't even see an add to calendar option. Have no idea where that came from before, or why it's no longer there, as I've not changed my OS and am on the same Poynt release, but it seems to have disappeared.
    03-06-11 08:08 PM
    Our Development Team has been made aware of the issue you're reporting, and is working to devise a "fix." In the mean time, we appreciate your continued patience and understanding.
    08-11-11 10:27 AM
    I didn't realize you could add a location to your calendar, but it worked for me. I searched for a local restaurant, clicked on it in the search and an option to Add to Calendar was there. The option to save came up when I exited the screen. I then checked my calendar and there it was as an appointment. Good deal. I am using a 9630 Tour on Verizon.
    08-11-11 11:25 AM
    The issue was brought up back in Feb and only now, 5 months later, is Poynt addressing the it??
    08-11-11 01:41 PM
    Bur,
    Do you mean you tried to Add to Address Book? I don't know how to add to calendar. I just tried adding Panera Bread on S. Colorado Blvd. to my address book and it added fine. If you are still having the problem, post again with more specifics and I'll see if I can help.

Separately, I just upgraded to OS 6.something.480 and now Poynt's Reverse Lookup feature works like it is supposed to.
    Is there a ota for the update?

08-11-11 01:48 PM
    Tks for the info guys.
    Didn't know about the calendar add.
    Good luck

08-11-11 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD