The title of the thread pretty much says it all.......oh, and if so, how would I do it?
    Last edited by MikeTampa; 06-20-08 at 10:00 PM.
    06-20-08 09:17 PM
    I'll actually answer my own thread by saying I just figured it out. I downloaded my podcast in iTunes and right-clicked the pocast I wanted. I then went to "Show In Windows Explorer". I simply connected the phone and enabled "Mass Storage" when I was prompted (on a side-note, I just got my memory card today, so I assume others have been through this already). I enabled it and went into the Blackberry folder > music folder and simply dragged the podcast from Windows Explorer in the music folder and all was set.

Just thought I'd post this up for those who 1) haven't done it yet or 2) who can't get their media manger to work because it's the newest version and it keeps crashing.
    archpopoy likes this.
    06-20-08 09:58 PM
    I use a program called "iTunes Sync". It's free and can sync multiple devices to an iTunes playlist. I create a smart playlist in iTunes which includes the podcast genre. I also use the grouping field and insert "blackberry" for any song/artist/album I want on my BB. The program automatically adds/removes songs/podcasts as I add/remove them from my iTunes playlist. My only complaint is it is slow when adding the songs. I use this process on my Curve, the Pearl shouldn't be any different. I have an 8 GB microSD installed. Been using the BB instead of my ipod.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-08 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD