Ok...my Tour was running slow and acting real funny lately so I went on desktop manager and saved a backup file. I wiped out my phone and now it's working better than ever. At this point, I just want to load my contacts back and not any of the apps. Is it possible to do this? When i go to restore the backup file i made, it only gives me the option to restore everything and not just the contacts.
    12-22-10 11:08 PM
    Ok...my Tour was running slow and acting real funny lately so I went on desktop manager and saved a backup file. I wiped out my phone and now it's working better than ever. At this point, I just want to load my contacts back and not any of the apps. Is it possible to do this? When i go to restore the backup file i made, it only gives me the option to restore everything and not just the contacts.
    Yes, you can back up and restore individual databases. Look for the advanced choice in or near the normal backup/restore stuff. Select your backup file and you can select which database(s) you wish to restore...
    12-22-10 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD