I recently upgraded my Bold to .247. I want to upgrade my girlfriend's Pearl 8110. I downloaded the software for her phone, but I just wanted to know if it was possible to have to different App Loaders on the computer at the same time. Should I uninstall my Bold App Loader before installing her Pearl OS software on my computer? Does it matter?

Thanks.
    08-27-09 11:51 AM
    No, it isn't going to try and install 4.6 on the Pearl. It will only try to install on the latest for that specific device. Just plug in device and double click Loader.exe.
    08-27-09 12:12 PM
    No, it isn't going to try and install 4.6 on the Pearl. It will only try to install on the latest for that specific device. Just plug in device and double click Loader.exe.
    So then it's cool to have two different OS App Loaders installed on the same computer? Don't all the files go into the same folder (Common Files\Research in Motion\App Loader)?
    08-27-09 12:48 PM
    I'm still confused. Can I have both installed on my computer?
    08-27-09 01:24 PM
    I did the same thing with my computer and it screwed things up. I had my Bold OS installed on there and I upgraded my friend's Curve OS on the same computer. Our BBMs weren't working correctly for awhile. When I tried to send a message out to the contact the same message would kick back to me as a reply from him. Both of us had to re-install everything.
    08-27-09 02:00 PM
    I recently upgraded my Bold to .247. I want to upgrade my girlfriend's Pearl 8110. I downloaded the software for her phone, but I just wanted to know if it was possible to have to different App Loaders on the computer at the same time. Should I uninstall my Bold App Loader before installing her Pearl OS software on my computer? Does it matter?

Thanks.
    I recommend deleting your Bold OS off your computer since it already installed. Its happen to me before that it wouldn't update my wifes curve because I had another blackberry OS installed on my computer. I'm using Vista xF64

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 02:05 PM
    Cool. So how do I go about erasing the Bold OS from my computer? Should I just erase the folder in Program Files, or is there a proper Uninstall?
    08-27-09 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD